Saturday 14 July 2012

Tawni Harts♥

As you may or may not be aware, Tawni Harts my now ex girlfriend is locked out, FOREVER :'( She cant access MSP at all, her whole computer is LOCKED OUT :'( SO I made a forum.. :'( Here are the pictures I did for you Tawni♥














Yep a lot of love, some bitchy hate'xxx

Tawni ily and the memories we had on MSP I will keep forever babes..

Here are some osm MSP memories of you:





LOL I got 'fired' in the last one.. I guess we never will get to make part 3 that I was going to be in...

I also made a look of you which I brought before you was locked out forever, and I will cherish this forever, you had a better fashion sense than me you know xDDDD And I also made an ArtBook for you:






Theres the look and the Artbook, also something I drew on xat. The good thing is I am still in touch with Tawni, we talk on xat everyday :) I will miss seeing you online on MSP, and I hope you wont fade into the past like others' have.

Lots of love'xxx
-Lily

6 comments:

  1. Lily there is a trick to getting into your locked MSP account. Connect to another internet adress and youll get in. Has Tawni tried emailing MSP? I miss her greatly & only wanting to helpp :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW EMILY D; YOU MADE ME CRY. THIS WHOLE TIME WHEN I GOT BANNED I NEVER CRIED CAUSE I DESERVE MORE :L BUT I guess this was the time... :(
    Emily I miss you, minny everyone! Well.. not everyone.. BUT BABY YOU LIGHT'ED' UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE D; I'm so happy I get to chat wid you on xat everyday. Because emily.. A day without you is like a yr without rain xD WAAAA IF ONLY MSP UNDERSTOOD MY FEELINGS. But-but anyway I'm on american msp so I guess I could be lvl 16 in no time.. WAAA THAT WAS A LIE. 1 YR AND 2 MONTHS I WASTED ON A GAME THAT WAS NEVER MINE. D;

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss ya..we was friends on msp..:(

    ReplyDelete